Welcome to the Blythe River Blues Festival Website!
Show starts at 2pm on May 23rd (Memorial Day Weekend) and runs past midnight. Tickets cost $10
Come by Boat, Car, Truck or Bike! Beer, Food, Camping will be available, and judging from previous years events – good times will be had by all. This year’s Blythe River Blues Festival promises to be lots of fun under the sun. This is a great way to kick off the summer with music, food, and fun!
Bands scheduled to play this year:
- Eric Gales Band, (Named as Top 10 Modern Guitarists by Gibson)
- Deacon Jones, legendary Blues organist
- Christone “Kingfish” Ingram, prodigy who played at the White House
- Fran Banish returns for 4th year
- Blythe’s own South Main Blues Band
Stay tuned for updates!
Tickets also available at Blythe Chamber of Commerce, 207 E. Hobsonway, Blythe or by calling 760-922-8166.
Corporate sponsor opportunities available by calling Blythe River Blues Committee member Jaclyn Randall at 760-989-9560.